- Tickets 1
- Your Details 2
- Checkout 3
- Confirmation 4
Cavern Tour 2021
About this event
Event Start Date: 17/05/2021
Event End Date: 30/11/2021
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
Poole’s Cavern is open daily with tours every 30 minutes from 9.30 to 4.30. All tours are with our expert guides on a 45-minute journey through the magnificent underground passages, rich in stalactite and stalagmite formations, legends and history.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
- All cavern tours must be booked in advance online. We cannot guarantee entry for walk up visitors.
- Group sizes are limited to allow for social distancing and space to see the cavern and hear the guide.
- Book a tour with enough spaces for your group e.g. a family ticket is 4 places.
- Tours start promptly at the booked time. Please arrive in good time, we cannot guarantee entry for late arrivals. We cannot refund tickets for late arrivals but will endeavour to rebook if possible.
- On arrival please have your tickets ready to scan at reception, either printed or on your phone.
- To protect our staff and visitors we will continue to have mandatory wearing of face coverings in the visitor centre and cavern tour.
- Visitors with any additional needs requiring assistance can call on 01298 26978 or email email@example.com to arrange your visit with us.
- Please read our accessibility information https://poolescavern.co.uk/visitor-information/
- For group or educational visits please call on 01298 26978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Those BCA Members wishing to take a tour of Poole’s Cavern must book in advance by calling 01298 26978 or emailing email@example.com
Members must produce their membership card as proof of identity to collect their tickets.
Gift Aid Return Tickets
Visitors wanting to re-visit Poole’s Cavern using their gift aid annual pass must book in advance by calling 01298 26978 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org